View Single Post
Old February 15th, 2007
Apprentice

smallrage is flying high

Looks like many of limewire's zip file are infected with a (goabot worm) I tried to download about 5 different files today limewire caught 1 out of those 5 file infected with a virus my antivirus picked out 4 that Limewire allowed me to down load and failed to identify as corrupt files. Every file that I tried to download was infected, unless limewire does something about this it will become a ghost town on here

What Limewire really needs is if your system happens to be able to identify a virus you should be able to flag the program so that others won't down load it. I am thankful I have an excellent internet security that updates it's definitions sometime 4 to 5 times daily sometimes more because if I would have that Norton junk I would of been dead after the first one.

Norton couldn't catch a cold if it's life depended on it, I am willing to bet the people whop have been infected all had Norton, word of warning don't download anything if you use Norton unless that is you want to risk losing everything everything