Thread: contact
View Single Post
Old February 15th, 2007
Apprentice

mdolan65 is flying high

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdy
Why would I want to scam you?

You said that you paid $49.00 for LW...therefore, you didn't buy from the official site & so you must've bought from a scam site.

So you see...the guys at LW can't help with versions of LW that were not bought from the official site.

People who do buy from the official site are entitled to email support & free upgrades for 6 months. Six months. I don't work for LW, but afaik there's no customer support phone number. Even if there was, it wouldn't do you any good because you didn't pay LW for your version. You paid someone else, a scammer. Not LimeWire.

So get over it.

Membership? - **BEWARE** - Download p2p Clients ONLY Thru Official Sites (click on link)
Get over it my ***, I said in my original post that I paid 49.00 TOTAL. I paid the normal 18.00 fee, but a short time later I paid for un upgrade Turbo or something like that because it was so slow. I also said that I thought the total was 49.00, I'm not positive the EXACT dollar amount. The point being that I bought it through the normal limewire service and not a scam. All I was asking from you all was for some help not some lazy way out cookie cutter answer. Obviously asking that was asking for too much. As far as there being no telephone number, give me a break.