Thread: contact
View Single Post
Old February 16th, 2007
Apprentice

mdolan65 is flying high

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdy
Please read this slowly...so that it sinks in.

LW basic is free.You don't have to pay for that. It costs nothing.

LW Pro costs $18.88. LW Pro is the one that gives you a turbocharged connection. There is no upgrade from there. None. Zero. The most that you will ever pay for LW Pro (the turbo one) from the official site is $18.88. No more than that. Not one cent more. Ever.

If you paid $49.00 in total, or $40.00, or $45.00, or $37.00, or any amount greater than $18.88 then you were scammed. You paid someone else for your version of LW. You didn't buy from the official site.
Whatever, you win...I was scammed You'll understand my confusion I hope. If I was scammed I wouldnt expect to receive service for the last two years with no problem. In my way of thinking if I was scammed they would have taken my money and I would have received nothing in return, that was not the case. I still do not understand however if I was scammed that evrything about my service was identical to a "normal" limewire subscriber. Also, as I stated earlier, I guess I am just stuck in the dark ages I simply like to speak to a human being to resolve an issue, but anyway, whatever, I was scammed.