Thread: Disk Problem??
View Single Post
Old February 20th, 2007
Novicius

arfing1 is flying high

Hello. I am getting this error message as well. First Time in 2 years! I recently got a new hard drive just to hold all my music, photos and movies til they get burned. It's something like 400 gigs and I have used approximately 50. I changed the location of save to the new drive. Most of the limewire downloads come through - I've successfully downloaded movies, songs and short videos on to the new drive, but a sprinkling of downloads don't complete, showing "disk problem" as the error message. A preview shows the video or plays the song without any problems, yet the dl doesn't show in my completed folder. One post above says to reformat the hard drive - well, because of what I won't even begin to entertain THAT thought. The default location of course is in Drive C, which can't hold much more. I don't want to do a major overhaul of my computer (time constraints; whole family sharing computer). The new drive is good - no problems with any other downloads. Any other suggestions out there???