View Single Post
Old February 20th, 2007
King Pin

Joe the Porsche is flying high

I just converted a movie and was using DVD Santa, I selected the write speed (the lowest one) and pressed the Burn! button, all of the sudden and error box popped up with all of these letters on it. I clicked ok, it went away, and the thing said burn complete. It isnt though. Does it have to do with the blank DVD's Im using? Im using the Sony DVD-RW ones, should I try different blank DVD's? I was burning ********, 2 parts, by the way. Also, when I just put one of the blank DVD's into my laptop, the box that asks you what you want to do pops up. It says that it's a CD, and asks me if I want to burn a CD, stuff like that, but it says nothing about a DVD. I have a brand new Dell XPS, and it has a DVD burner. On my old laptop I even bought an external DVD burner and it still didnt work. The only thing I can think of is the blank DVD's being the problem, it's a shame though, I bought 10 for twenty bucks and Im pretty sure I can't get my money back (it's been almost a year). Can anyone confirm this, or have any more suggestions?

Edited to comply with the House Rules.
Warez, copyright violation, or any other illegal activity may NOT be linked or expressed in any form.

Last edited by birdy; February 21st, 2007 at 12:45 AM.