Thread: Extremely Angry
View Single Post
Old February 26th, 2007
Novicius

admiralkaos is flying high
Thumbs down limewire after 6 months

I must say I am ALSO extremely angry! Just because it is past the 6 months that I PAID for this, there is apparently no link (or it is very hard to find), to help if you have forgotten which email address I used to purchase this garbage. I would not have to search for this if the thing worked as it should. There are 300 users with a certain file, but it still comes up as "need more sources"! My wife has limewire basic, I have Pro, and she gets better results with EVERYTHING than I do. I must say Limewire: Shame Shame Shame. Pathetic!!! I have sent email after email from my NEW email address explaining this situation, but to date have had NO reply. See your $18.88 equates to about $29.00 Australian. WHAT A WASTE OF MONEY!!!
I would complian about the service, but THERE IS NONE!!! Having contacts with the media including national broadcasting television stations here, I am sure they will be interested to know about this site and how it operates. I would REALLY appreciate some sort of response here, if not from technical support, then from your media liason officer to discuss terms of settlement before this goes public. This is NOT a threat, this is a PROMISE! I am outraged that I pay for a product that only works until there is "an available upgrade" then be told to pay again because it has been longer than 6 months since I purchased said product. My email (the NEW one) is in the information supplied in this post. I hope it is taken seriously, because I am very serious when I have been misslead! $29.00 is a lot to some people!