View Single Post
Old March 11th, 2007
Novicius

nsudemon46 is flying high
Default Now I have more problems

1.what OS version? (eg: Windows 98, XP,OSX, Vista) Windows xp
2. What firewalls you have ? windows and McAfee
3. How much ram ? .99 Gb of Ram
4. Hard Disk space available ? Plenty just not sure where to check and see how much 149 Gb
5. Connection type (eg: dialup, broadband, cable, etc.) ? Cable Intel(R) PRO/100 VE Network Connection
6. Modem & router brand name & model numbers ? Conexant D850 56K V.9x DFVc Modem
7. Where are you trying to connect from (house, apartment complex, school, student accommodation, work, etc.) ? School apartment complex
8. What version,LimeWire & Java,Go to L/W's Help/About L/W, THIS show both LW & Java version.? Limewire 4.12.11 Java 1.5.0¬¬_10
9. Who is your ISP provider (Internet Service Provider) ? Eleisure
10. Do this test click here: http://www3.limewire.com:6346/ should say 'Your test worked!. What happens ? Yes test worked
11. Are you sharing the connection with other computers or p2p sharing programs? If yes, please give details of set up. No
12. Is this a your 1st try at LW or is this a new problem with an experienced user.? New problem Experienced
13. Do you see a brick wall in front of the blue world icon at the bottom of LW's interface ? Yes
14. Have you given full permisions for LimeWire to pass through your Firewall ? Yes
15. XP users, Please state XP firewall on or off.? Xp and McAfee is off

Some how i have managed to get the little brick wall to disappear but it is still stuck with only one connection bar and has been like that for 4 days now. It will never fully connect.

What can i do????????????????????????