View Single Post
Old March 16th, 2007
Apprentice

Gregoryborriello is flying high

Quote:
Originally Posted by J4ye
Hi

I got an Ipod Video 30GB for Christmas & need some help as I am getting extremely stressed and spent the past 2 days trying to move a movie from Limewire files to I-Tunes to go on my Ipod. It is a MP4 film so does not need converting.

I have spent 2 days trying adding file to I-tunes, tried dragging & dropping, changed where downloads are sent, to no avail. Everything advised in previous threads & all the advice sites you recommend I have tried without success.

I have i-tunes, could someone please start me from the beginning,as I think I may altered the destination folder & not sure how to put it right. Please reply in simple terms as I am not very techincally minded & seriously considering selling it on.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

J4ye x
Go to avsmedia.com and download the video converter. Its free but I advise you to buy the registration code and register it, otherwise you'll have the avs pop-up logo in the middle of everything you convert. I have the same I-pod and the program works great with I-pods, it even has an I-pod uploader feature.Try the free download and see for yourself.