View Single Post
Old March 18th, 2007
Devotee

eskai is flying high
Default General questions

Hello
*no one seems to have replied to my previous post, so here it is again - my mian issue is prob i) . Pls help if u know the answer or direct me to someone that can*
i) Limewire, upon computer loading, tells me 'Sorry Limewire was unable to restart old downloads' . Whats up with this? Have i lost these download strings? Ima pretty sure i havent cos Ive looked in the Incomplte folder and they are there
ii) does limewire have a minimal disk space required on hard drive its installed on to run effectively and efficiently? ie 20gig or higher?
iii) is it possible to change were Limewire stores incomplete downloads to a different folder without re-installing limewire ?
iv) How come i can find a file name whilst browsing another persons shared files, yet not find file of same name in vairous search types from limewire main search screen?
v) what is the default folder limewire will create an incomplete folder if one doesnt change it during setup?
vi)the incomplete file folder. If one moves all files from this folder to elsewhere, then decides to move files back,,is it important to include the .bat and .bak files with same group of files? or can one say just pic an incomplete file, and move it back to the Incomplete folder ie does the incomplete file require the .bat and .bak files to be re-recognizred ny limewires main search screen?
vii)how come the peview files dont delete themselves from the incomplete folder onces download is complete?
viii) does having large amounts of files waiting to be downloaded cause instabilty in the limewire programme - is seems to in my case

Regards
Eskai