View Single Post
Old March 18th, 2007
Devotee

eskai is flying high

ahhh i see your point
Like most people who initially enter a 'Forum' i supposed one asks questions, discusses issues etc. **Thats what a Forum is.** After reading your forum rules, i see were i went askew. I now realise this forum is actually a search engine, and shall abide accordingly with these terms.Also please note from forum rules 'If you are new to the world of file sharing please do not be shy! Everyone was ‘new’ when they first started.'
Btw the car thing, do you not understand analogies?
My LAST thing is this, and i have tried the search engine for this one, with no success. And I do expect an answer.
- Do they volunteers on this site have a team leader or manager? or a answerable authority? if so i require there contact details.
After reading your Forum rules , i beleive i must draw your attention to THE RULES, in particular
''3. There will be no excessive use of profanity in any forum.''
Being has been posted more than once within this post now. I class this as excessive. (Ref 'Birdy' 12.01pm 19.03.07, ref 'Wondering why' 1.18pm 19.03.07)
Lastly, and iam serious, (we all got better things to do,,maybe) i cant help but wonder, after all these replies etc,,wouldnt it have been quicker just to have answered my questions? but again , that is kinda beside the point as i now am familar with the term 'Forum' which is a search engine, if only i was told earlier. I shall no doubt find all the answers there somewhere, thank you so very much for your time.

Last edited by eskai; March 18th, 2007 at 09:43 PM.