View Single Post
Old February 21st, 2002
Unregistered

<font color=blue>
<h2><b><marquee direction=left width=50%>?Why Complain?</marquee><marquee direction=right width=50%>?WhyComplain?</marquee> </b></h2>
I don't get it! All you people must either be little kids who think they know everything or you do know what you're talking about and you're just, basically, a bunch of idiots. These people have been working probably 24-7 to get this thing up and running. I mean what else is there to use? I'm on my computer almost all day (well as much as I can anyway) and I'm always on the lookout for new programs. There is nothing else that even comes close to the capability of LimeWire. Yes, a lot of the downloads are basically junk but still, it's free, it looks pretty good, and it's growing larger and more capable every upgrade. It's more of a question if they can get a deal with the morpheus or kazaa network (whatever they're on). LimeWire is a very good program, even though it does have a few things to clean up. I do want to thank them for making LimeWire more stable. I remember the first few versions crashed a lot. Anyhoo keep up the good work. Note to users:<font color=red><marquee behavior=alternate><H1>!!!STOP COMPLAINING!!!</marquee></H1>