View Single Post
Old March 23rd, 2007
Valued Member contributor

Grandpa will become famous soon enough

eskai

You are a bit rude in your replies and quite frankly have deserved every response you have gotten WW answered you questions correctly in her first response and you came back with a rude response.

WW replied
Quote:
If you click on one of those incomplete files and click on resume it will resume...
As for all the other questions try using the search function, it works wonders...
Your response
Quote:
You obviously have not come across this issue.
perhaps you don't realize something - when limewire tells you it cannot restart old downloads ALL listing of unfinished downloads are NO LONGER PRESENT IN LIMEWIRE SCREEN THEREFORE-therefore , your response of 'click resume' seems,,iam not even going to bother saying.
Jeez, can someone who knows what going on, or has expereince with the issue of 'Limewire was unable to restart old downloads' reply and not just give me a snotty 'use the search function' or a a stupid reply of click resume -
Obviously incapable of understanding the instructions or the concept of going to you hard drive and finding the incomplete folder and clicking on a file. (Or to Lazy to do it.) By the way if you would have responded to the LOTR in this manner the odds are you would have been Banned by now.

Quote:
Lastly, and iam serious, (we all got better things to do,,maybe) i cant help but wonder, after all these replies etc,,wouldnt it have been quicker just to have answered my questions? but again , that is kinda beside the point as i now am familiar with the term 'Forum' which is a search engine, if only i was told earlier. I shall no doubt find all the answers there somewhere, thank you so very much for your time.
You were told in the first post to use the search. Once again incapable of understanding the instructions. (Or too Lazy)

WW
Quote:
Look here you lazy piece of SH*T...Read the freakin FORUM RULES and abide by them....
Well it happens at times but I would bet that if you were a volunteer here and got a response like the one you left. There is a pretty good chance the same thing would have happened. And with the attitude you have shown here my guess is 100% chance.

Now my attitude is after reading this thread is you can take a flying leap off a cliff. Why on earth would I or anybody else help a person like you.

Good Luck In Life

java.com - Hot Games, Cool Apps

A little common sense goes a long way

Later Grandpa