View Single Post
Old March 23rd, 2007
Devotee

eskai is flying high

okay ive looked at a few things. specifically 1st 2nd and 3rd posts.
Maybe i didnt explain succintly, when i said my incomplete files had disappeared yet they were still in my folder - what I meant was- from the main limewire screen, they had disappeared ( ie from the 'search tab ').
Yes in my HDD incomplete folder they were still there. I Guess WW was referring to 'Resume' from the Library tab ( which, until mid post, i was not familar with in -any- way ). I thought she was telling me to 'Resume' a file that i had just said wasnt there.
Also it is not, in any way shape or form, possible to resume by clicking on an incomplete file in -my- HDD,, maybe its different in other peoples.
So -if- the above case if correct, and WW presumed i would know to goto the 'Library' tab, and responded with that in mind - I will apoligize to WW for my rude response. It stemmed from my ignorance of the system, how it works, and a feeling of being fobbed off (Note : i had never used the search button, within the Forum before, didnt really know its significance). And no i didnt read the Forum rules when I first entered the forum, who does? I assumed it was like what the word 'Forum' means, a place to discuss things, ask questions etc.). That cos iam new, and inexperienced.
As for the rest of my post,, iam not so sure i can apoligize for it all. Consider you are the professionals in this field, and you deal with inexperience/ignorant people - there is a way to do things when dealing with a naturally and understandably ignorant/ inexperienced people, in this case me. i dont expect mind readers but but i dont think its beyond the realm of reason for me to assume that a person that was could see that i wasnt all knowing and furthermore, see/guess **where** i may be coming from, / doing wrong. and thus diffuse the situation with knowledge ( i mean really- how many new people use the 'Library tab' or the 'Forums search' tab). But that doesnt excuse me, there is a way, even for and ignorant/inexperienced person to act.
But some of my points are valid, additionally, 2 wrongs dont make a rhyme.
I no longer wish to continue this post - its getting way kinda lame now. Iam moving on. Ive apoligized somewhat, and I, to some extent , admit the error of my ways. Sorry also i broke the forum rules, I only broke them from not knowing them. WW on the other hand knew the forum rules, and whilst telling me of them, decided to break her own rules. That is not professional. Now I am aware of them, iam cool with them. Pls no more reponses, i tend to feel obliged to respond, and truly, this post is now a waste of this forums space - iam sure there are lots of new people needing help to their questions
Btw Grandpa - to answer your questions/statements in order - 1,,I believe i mentioned somewhere (prior to this current post ) in this whole muck that i had tried going to HDD and resuming - dontwork - but thank you for trying to insult me ( too lazy too ). very professional. 2 I beleive if LOTR hadve been first to reply this whole thing would not have escallated to thispoint 3,, trying to insult again, not worth my time, 4,,highly doubtful . 5,,not necessary, not asked nor will be again.
Enuf!

Last edited by eskai; March 23rd, 2007 at 08:32 AM.