View Single Post
Old March 24th, 2007
Enthusiast

heyheyheyhello is flying high
Default Come On Help Me Please!!!

i install bearshare 6 cause i accidentally deleted bearshare that i had. and now when install bearshare 6 the last screen before it says finish, and asks to run bearshare, it has black bars, from top window to bottom window (bearshare window of installation) and forms the letter "F" in a way, and than when i run the program, its never worked and says error, bearshare has to close (bearshare has encountered a problem and has to close) what is going on!? even if i try to download an earlier version it brings me to bearshare 6. eve ry time, and i have bearshare 5.2.5 lite, and it doesn't connect, and when it does its really slow, and than downloads really suck, i tried downloading a file with 250 + sources, and it barley even downloaded, it had no transfers connections, and it always does, cause i download the file every week, (tv show) and even when it has 10 sources it downloads faster, and it has over 250+ sources and it doesn't download! what the ****! no one can tell me whats wrong and how to get back bearshare to be back to normal. fast downloads, faster starting up, and even start up,

just help me please, i need bearshare to download. nothing else is working for me...HELP ! i even downloaded limewire just to download things, and it says something about my connection, and if its my connect, than how am i on the internet. and i dont have a connection manager folder, when i installed it it didnt make a folder, just a link with user name and pass, and thats all, so what do i do ???