View Single Post
Old March 28th, 2007
Apprentice

Lookin is flying high

I voted yes to being slow at times. I have a reason for that though. I have been watching my connections to others that I download from and I have notticed there are people I am supposed to be getting files from and yet when I browse them they have nothing that I am downloading. I like to refer to these people as piggy backers. I think they attach themselves to certain file or persons files and steal bandwidth from others. That to me is something that people need to start to watch out for. I know this to be true because I will pause the download and watch my bandwidth increase to what it should be. I then resume the download and browse each person on that download and there are maybe 2 to 3 people on there that are not shareing what it is that I am after. You want better speed? get rid of these people "what I like to call piggy backers" and you will see an increase in your download speed. I do click on these individuals and block them but I dont know if that stops them from being able to still download. Hope to see something done about this.

Last edited by Lookin; March 28th, 2007 at 11:06 AM.