scorp90 is flying high
Default connection problems on a couple of progs

1. OS version? windows xp sp2
2. What firewalls you have? Windows Firewall
3. How much ram? 1gb
4. Hard Disk space available? over 200gig
5. Connection type? (eg: dialup, broadband, cable, etc.)DSL 8mb
6. Modem & router brand name & model numbers? thompson speedtouch 330
7. Where are you trying to connect from (house, appartment complex, school, student accomodation, work, etc.)? House.
8. What version of LimeWire (LW) & Java do you have? (Go to LW's menu Help>About LW...) Will show both LW & Java version. limewire 4.12.11 java 1.5.1_10
9. Who is your ISP provider (Internet Service Provider)? pipex
10. Do this simple test for us. Using your browser go here: http://www3.limewire.com:6346/ The page should say 'Your test worked!'. What happens when you go there? It says "Your Test Worked!"
11. Are you sharing the connection with other computers or p2p sharing programs? If yes, please give details of set up. i use utorrent which dont work either, lw and utorrent did connect once about 2 days ago for about an hour but that did`nt last
12. Is this a your 1st try at LW or is this a new problem with an experienced user. i have been using limewire for years now, i like to think i am experienced lol
13. Do you see a brick wall in front of the blue world icon at the bottom of LW's interface? Yes i see it however my only firewall (windows) has been knocked off