View Single Post
Old April 4th, 2007
Trish

trisha123 is flying high

Hi and thanks for your reply - I have just managed to sort it using switch, I made a new folder and sent the converted ones to that, deleted originals and then moved them back - well, it worked on all but 8 of 24 and I found some of those were doubled up with an mp3 format beside them - I think the license issues are mainly around these wma files too so i have to put an intermediate file in place to sort them all before sending them into wmp - i think that may work better and get them sorted sooner rather than later - in fact as soon as they arrive in future - this is gonna take forever !!!

Ive just hit another bit of a conundrum which you may know the answer to - in the my music folder the files are listed in name then track but in wmp its the reverse - is there a way to change just one so it will work in both lists or am i in for the long haul with this - smiles

By the way, sorry if this is in the wrong forum bit, Ill get the hang of it all before too long and possibly be able to help others once Ive mastered this learning curve - thanks a million, Trish