View Single Post
Old April 9th, 2007

MasterChi is flying high

Ah, thanx for thee quick reply btw . But I've tried configuring my PC-Cillin firewall to allow LW with lil success. That link to where there are images that help you find LW's preferences is very helpful . Only thing is, when I unhide my "Application Data" folder "LimeWire" folder is NOWHERE to be found. But I did find thee other ".limewire" folder which is in my "Documents and Settings" with ease. Should I delete that one? Also I should probably mention that I've tried that Router Config in thee Options Menu of LW, also that ummm... Manual Port Forwarding method. Where I change thee listening port number to thee Manual Port number & then specifying that port in my firewall's settings. [Question] Should I try to input the original "listening port" number to the "manual port"? Could that work? Also, I ran into my friend who's more comp savvy than I am & he mentioned that my "router" might need "resetting"? Well how in the HELL do I do that?

Oh and my Windows firewall is off & my Motorola SURFboard is that slim upright black model (that's the only way I can describe it). The model number is... SB5101. Thanx again...