View Single Post
Old February 26th, 2002
Novicius

shojonz is flying high
Default audio and the Mac

Sorry I can't help, since I can't even start a search much less download. How do you do it? I have spent countless hours trying to follow the "USESR'S GUIDE" but no avail. I haven't been able to find a place to tpe in what searach I want. The "SEARCH TAB" is only a replica of what one could look like, I can't find a place to ype my info in. I wrote LIMEWIRE in Nov. and was told to got to the web page for info; they completely ignored the fact that I wrot them prcisely becasuse the webpage didn't do the job. What do I do after I do the following: 1) log in or register, ) click on Gnutella Forums, 3) Click oon LimeWIre cross platform? I have typed in the blank on "Search Forum" and have gotten something like"nothing found." I can't believe nothng is avvailable for the following artists: S*m C*oke, The B**tles, and Fr*nk S*n*tra. There must be something I am doing wrong. HELP!! Lime Wire won't!

SHoJonz

Last edited by Lord of the Rings; April 14th, 2008 at 09:18 AM.