View Single Post
Old April 29th, 2007
Enthusiast

nowshining is flying high

awesome that looks like it might work. also i agree spam sucks, u could just also disable viewing of T1 - T3 lines.. I think tho u'd also disable a lot of people esp. on a modem dialup that input that for better results. oh and where i live the spammers are on at around 11pm - 5am pacific time. Around that time frame or so.. I do download viruses sometimes to test AVG free, also avoid anything with wyzo in it it's a trojan, i got that sometimes when searching also I've been getting results that aren't what i searched for.

Example:

My search query: palm applications

Results: freescreensaver
setup
workgames
i use frostwire by the way.....

edit: by the way i use comodo firewall with checksum verification on (disabled by default I believe) also i have all tcp incoming and udp incoming blocked and only have all tcp out allowed and udp only allowed out to two certain dns servers. Also with comodo firewall u can disable svchost.exe from accessing the net and i think that zonealarm u can't. U only have to allow it when visiting the windows update website and if using automatic updates, i got it disabled tho and timesync, so whatever it wants to sync to is a question in my mind, however when i dialup i get svchost blocked logs...