Old May 4th, 2007
Gnutella Muse

Sgt is flying high
Default I'm His Brother

Hi, I'm His Brother
The Bad seed of the family

Thanks for all the good wishes
I know He'll be siked

I just read some of his posts (I'm Impressed) for somebody, that doesn't have the working knowledge of computers I have (wow)

His understanding of the big boys getting pro hackers is pretty good, but not entirely correct (thought the flooding of the networks is), the company he used to work for is situated, in Newcastle in the UK (I don't have his restrictions) , you should get them from that (I'll let you do a bit of work)
(One thing, their not listed), they were started as a sub comp (though they did open a office in Dundee, Scotland, where we are),

The USA companies were using pro hackers long before he posted (Their not slow, or are they)

I've hacked computers since the 70s, and so have the people I know

The First network to go down was Napster (Idiots, kept certain stuff)
The next was Sharman's Network Aka KazzA (Full Of Fakes)
Then came winmx (Though most of it was because the people that ran the network let it run down), it's now mostly used for the chat community
Then Came Bearshare, where you now have to sign in, when you join (though the light version still works)
Then there was Ares, They won't even let the light versions access now (I know I tried), you have to use the full version
Kceasy is still active, though most of the time you have to wait hours for decent results

Let's goto your network
I'm A professional, I know that hackers have been used to hack mp3s, video exct,
The way to do it is to use the start off the file where the info is
There was 1 hacker that used the start section to send every p2p prog you had on your hard drive to the RIAA, that was in 2003
It could also be made to send every Mp3 you have on your hard drive
Ever had the fade out run a bit longer than it should have
Your nicked
Your Ip has been sent to (you know who)
Any file can be made to do the same
Ever d/l a jpg, the amount of data you can put at the start is

I checked this network, it is full off fakes
my test was 300 mp3s, I got 12 real files, It is corrupted, like you wouldn't believe
They'll tell you it's not, use the filters (sit for hours,trying)
They use the same as Shareaza, bearshare, limewire and a few others (Not worth mentioning)
Frostwire tried to stop including the DRM of limewire when they sold out
But it hasn't helped, all it is good for is now connecting direct connect
This will now spawn some heated debate esp about gnutella,
But let them know this did they know their own home website has been hacked
it now sends info to a certain website, if they check (nah let see them do some work)
Told you I was the bad sheep