View Single Post
Old May 10th, 2007
Novicius

stevenson is flying high
Angry Limewire not properly resuming my incomplete downloads!!!

I was using Limewire just recently and it encountered an internal error and display a message gave me the option to continue on. I chose to continue, but the program wasn't responding very well so I decided to terminate Limewire and restart it. During its initialization there was an error that stated that Limewire could not resume my old downloads.
So what I did was open the incomplete folder and resume them myself. Prior to doing so I notice all the names of the incomplete files were displayed in red(something that someone will have to explain the meaning of). When the files resumed they were ALL listed at 0%, but the files in Library did show that the files were still were partially complete(so I know it's not like Limewire just erased all that was downloaded for each file....if it did it might as well have erased all the files themselves too)
Can someone please tell me how to recover the file so they can download them again(and not from 0% but from where they left off) Does it involve restarting my computer? I sure hope I don't have to start from scratch again because it took a long time to get most of the files I have to where they are, and I'll be upset if all that time was wasted.