View Single Post
Old March 1st, 2002
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by afisk
Thanks for everyone's thoughts.

As far as giving Java a bad name, I honestly find that laughable. LimeWire is the most widely used desktop Java application ever created. Sun meets with us regularly to discuss the future of Java and the direction they should go. Our distribution numbers for JREs rival Sun's own. Believe me that suing us is the last thing on Sun's mind.

Finally, for any Unix developers out there, why not just use LimeWire on Unix, where none of this is an issue?

Thanks.
[ Editors note: If it makes you feel any better, topMoxie uses Microsoft Java (jview)]

Ahem, giving Java a bad name, no, people will start BLOCKING Java internet access because of the SPYWARE you coded, its bad for Java. Oh, I am NOT hiding in an anonymous nick, I can be contacted anytime if you want.

I can't just believe there are people like you, developers selling everything we trusted to happen. Man, you are just for money, why don't you do anything else? like spying peoples bedrooms, goverment? Its the thing you do, and one day you will really mess into something.

So, people, using worlds most advanced interpereted language doesn't know what did Cydoor did? Or its program? hey man, don't you have a f-prot there? a single antivirus program even? WHY DO YOU THINK PEOPLE , END USERS ARE FOOLS?

get a life man as I said, if you want to contact me, I am always here, just not trusting to post my mail or home address here, just request info, I send you.

Last edited by gbildson; March 1st, 2002 at 09:27 PM.