View Single Post
Old May 15th, 2007
Novicius

polygaryd is flying high
Default direct connect downloading problem help!!!!

ok guys help me out. this is pissing me off. i have port forwarded the port 10000 for limewire by suggestion of the site portforward.com. in limewire i put in manual port forward box 10000 and the listening port on 10000 now other people can direct connect to me and download files no problem. i have tried port forwarding the same port 10000 on my girlfriends desktop through her router and i can connect and browse her files no problem but CANT download them, every one of them are complete files, they are shared, they are in the correct folder. every single file i try to download says connecting then almost immediately "waiting on busy hosts". noone else is downloading from her computer through limewire or any other program. she has no firewalls. software wise period and the router one is disabled anyway. chat is enabled in limewire so what the hell could be wrong? why does mine work and when i set hers up the same way i can browse but not download? NOTE i am using a westel dsl wireless modem/router so my dsl modem and router are in one unit, she has a linksys wrt54gV2 router and i am unsure of the cable modem she is using.. help me out please..

Nate