View Single Post
Old May 15th, 2007
Novicius

tigerskob is flying high
Default system details 6pac...

okay this is what i can tell you about what i know, although i dont know much about computers....

1. Windows Vista I have.
2. firewalls unsure of, if you can tell me how to figure that out i can look into it, but i think i looked into it and changed it right, i just dont know what the firewalls are, its a dell computer, it was a $500 package desktop deal thats brand new, so its pretty basic with everything it came with. Also i haven't set up the mcAfee security center on it, it also has 1GB.
3. ram unsure of how to find
4. 1GB
5 and 6. cable modem, brand is Surfboard, model number-SB4100
7. connecting from apartment, with router, router is D-link, number 802.11G/2.4GHZ, its wireless but i dont use it as wireless, the ethernet cords are connected.
8.LW version is 4.12 i think the basic, and java unsure of
9. ISP is road runner here in milwaukee, cable modem
10. it says your test worked.
11. i have another computer next to this one that is hooked up to the router and that computer works fine, but i dont have lime wire hooked up to it cuz its not my computer, its my roommates
12.1st try of LW on this computer, has worked on past computers but not vista, only on windows xp
13. unsure

All right i think this should help i hope so let me know when you get a chance, thanks..