View Single Post
Old May 20th, 2007
Valued Member contributor

newbee2 is a great assister to others; your light through the dark tunnel

hi one and all, update on Tiscali,u used to be able to use frostwire without problems, but they have sussed that now ! Can't use LWire or FWire until midnight(if you are classed as a heavy user ! ) i.e. download up to 1gig per day,totally illegal what they are doing as they advertise ''Unlimited Downloads '' even heard a radio advert this week for Unlimited downloads.
LWire will stay connected, but gradually lose connects from 9.00am. another problem if u are a heavy user, download speeds throughout the day are MUCH lower for everything,and if you are downloading a couple of different things, Very slow. So you cant even get normal service EVER.
Tech services are useless and just Lie, so the only way forward is to COMPLAIN, yes to Tiscali, but also to CISAS: Communications & Internet Services Adjudication Scheme and to others,maybe, Pipex enters the valley of woe - ZDNet UK and if you want a rant that counts, maybe The Weekly Gripe: gripes rants consumer complaints issues things I hate and annoying stuff CISAS is the official OFTEL ombudsman for all Broadband complaints in the UK, so go on DO IT !!
Every little helps !!
N2
PS This is the first time I've worked out how to put links in a post !! not bad after 18 months!! (Groan) progress not perfection ehh !

Last edited by newbee2; May 20th, 2007 at 04:24 PM.