View Single Post
Old May 21st, 2007
Enthusiast

Magic25 is flying high

Just ran a speed test through Bellsouth FastAccess DSL, and currently have the following download and upload speeds; 3.0 Mbps for download speed and 375.0 kbps for upload speed. Still have wall in front of the globe which (obviously) means that I'm not on the right port setting. I've currently set uploads per person to 2 and max upload slots to 3; if I should change these settings in order to have higher download speed please be sure to let me know what I should set them to for optimal performance. Have repeated many things here, sorry for this, just trying to finetune LW for optimal performance; and the suggestions and tips have resulted in much better performance overall. Thank you everyone for your help and please keep me posted if there are other tips; also, need to know whether (sorry for repeating this) setting the port to 50000 or above will have any impact on the performance of LW. On another note, if there are any new skins for LW please keep me posted as skins are also important to me.

Thanks again,
Andy Perkins