View Single Post
Old March 3rd, 2002
Connoisseur

Iamnacho is flying high
Default gnutella development plans

a few users in #gnutelladev on IRC have "developed a plan to make lots of money, purchase hawaii and live on there own seperate islands. the plan is as follows:

-first we will take the new program peeranha and bundle it with other programs. we will add limewire, bearshare, a windows xp demo, and all the extra crap and spyware that comes with them. this will give us lots of money as we will charge these people and companies to add there software.

-we will then create cd's and distrubute them all over. in time the production will be moved underneith of hawaii in the ocean in a secret production factory (oops i just said where it will be!)

-these cd's will be the sent out on the condition that they have a 30 day free trial period. after the 30 days, users will either be charged monthly or hourly for usage. there will be no way to shut the program down once it has been started, the on/off and reset buttons will no longer be functional on the computer.

-while using this nice little program, it will gather as much of your personal information as possible, it will then be either sold, or used against you. we will use it to black mail you if you are sharing illegal files

Now to the more exciting parts to this plan: the islands will be seperated amoung us.
there will be one in the shape of a "P"
one filled with pizza, milk, beer, and many tall green plants.
one with an airport, a harbour... and a big house! as well as a pizza cook.
my island will be full of nachos, and, like the rest, full of many many girls.

We will move about using a sumbarine train that is in retro japanese animee style, of course. with an transparent pipe below the ocean, on the sea floor. We will all have lots and lots of coffee, at all hours of the day and night, and for one members sake, all the coffee makers will have a timer that will automatically brew in the morning before i get up

on the main island, wich is in the shape of a big "G", we will host our webserver which has a own toplevel domain of course: .gnutella. with the new domain we will silenty gaine all copyrights on the name of Gnutella, lawayers will then fight for blatant licence fees for everyone claiming to have a Gnutella client or using the Gnutella protocol... which of course then becames our property. oh before I forget, all your code belongs to us!

hope to see your money and personally information soon.

Btw, Vinnie we are waiting on your check, could you speed it up please?

Last edited by Iamnacho; March 3rd, 2002 at 04:15 PM.