View Single Post
Old May 31st, 2007
Airhead

birdy has a distinguished reputationbirdy has a distinguished reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by jashy73 View Post
There are ways of saying things and being sarcastic isnt a very friendly way really is it.
Not all of us are computer literate and struggle to get by, and when we actually ask for help we dont expect stoopid respones.
I can see what kinda forum this is.. male orintated no doubt..
I have now got rid of lime wire as it want worth the bloody effort.. so thanks for nothing guys.
Keep smiling!!! and try to be nice...
Out of all the moderators on this forum, 6_pac is probably the least likely to be sarcastic. How on earth could you interpret his response to your post as sarcastic? What is wrong with you?

You posted a question about a connection problem, giving no details whatsoever about your computer setup. How are people supposed to help you...are they supposed to guess your details? Crystal ball, maybe? Did you even click on the link that 6_pac provided? If you had read through the post he linked to, you'd have seen that we only ask you to answer whatever questions you can. You didn't even try to answer any. How could anybody help you?

So really...I think you are the one who's given the stoopid response!

"Male orintated" (perhaps you meant oriented/orientated)...LMAO. I'm a woman & I wrote the post (stoopid, no doubt) that 6_pac was linking to.

Try to be nice.