View Single Post
Old June 3rd, 2007
Valued Member contributor

mickjapa108 has a spectacular aura about

SWORNNME69 Hi

We do not work for Limewire, We are all volunteers that give our free time to help solve the running problems that Limewire users have.

I have no need or desire to cry, I personally am tolerant, so the lack of respectful vocabulary on your part, simply highlights your lack of respect for others.
whatever forums you are used to frequenting, I have no idea, but here we also
have children,reading & posting, so for them, if not me, I ask you to choose your words with a modicum of consideration.
You Say.
"im just frustrated cuz the damn thing doesnt work for half of the people that use it"
So if your figures are correct, half the people Downloaded Limewire from the official site,Read the instructions,then configured their settings on their computer to run correctly with Limewire.
Some of the other half are new to computers, so they come here,then ask for advice on setup,
Then there are those that come here & blame us For them downloading L/W from a scam site for $35 & wonder why it dose not work.
So with that said.
If you would like our help, please continue with clear questions.

P.S... What version of java do you have (Go to LW's menu Help>About LW...) Will show both LW & Java version.
Peace.