View Single Post
Old June 7th, 2007
Apprentice

Pommie5 is flying high
Default Connection Problems

Well I got a reply

Dear Customer Recently you requested personal assistance from our on-line support center. Below is a summary of your request and our response.

If this issue is not resolved to your satisfaction, you may reopen it within the next 7 days.

SubjectFair Usage Policy. Discussion Thread Response (Bhagyashree Gujar)07/06/2007 05.55 AMDear Mr.

Thank you for contacting Tiscali Customer Support.

I understand from your email that you wish to know whether you are restricted in Fair Usage Policy.

I understand your concern and will be glad to assist you. Well, I have checked our records and found that your account is not under restriction of Fair Usage Policy. To avoid being treated as heavy user, I recommend that you restrict the heavy usage of the Internet in the peak hours i.e. between 6 p.m. to 11 p.m. Tiscali's Fair Usage Policy is designed to make sure your broadband service is quick and reliable whenever you use it. A very small number of customers use Peer to Peer or file sharing software which constantly sends and receives video and other very large files, throughout the day. This type of activity uses a lot of bandwidth and can significantly reduce the speed at which other customers can access the Internet during peak hours.

Please visit the following to web site to know more about our Fair Usage Policy:

http://www.tiscali.co.uk/products/broadband/fair-usage-policy.html?code=ZZ-NL-11XY

NEXT STEP WILL BE THIS EVENING WHEN MY LIMEWIRE WILL NOT WORK AND I WILL CONTACT CUSTOMER SUPPORT