View Single Post
Old June 12th, 2007
Novicius

MentalCase is flying high
Default same problem

Hi Mick

I am having the same sort of problems, the music is ok to dl, but I am unable to dl any movies. It says 95 sources avail, the dl box appears, then it shows connecting..... counting up till 95, then says more sources needed.....Any Help appreciated.

1. what OS version (eg: Windows 98, XP,OSX, Vista) ? XP HOME
2. What firewalls you have ? ZONEALARM 7.0
3. How much ram ? 1GB
4. Hard Disk space available ? 65GB
5. Connection type (eg: dialup, broadband, cable, etc.) ? BROADBAND
6.Modem what brand name & model numbers ? NONE
7.Router brand name & model numbers ? NETGEAR DG834G
8. Where are you trying to connect from (house, apartment complex, school, student accommodation, work, etc.) ? HOUSE
9. What version,LimeWire & Java, are you using. Go to L/W's Help/About L/W, THIS show both LW & Java version.? L/W 4.13.0 PRO & JAVA 1.6.0_1
10. Who is your ISP provider (Internet Service Provider) ? TALKTALK
11. Do this test click here: http://www3.limewire.com:6346/ should say 'Your test worked!. What happens ? YOUR TEST WORKED
12. Are you sharing the connection with other computers or p2p sharing programs? NO
13. Is this your 1st try at LW, or is this a new problem with an experienced user.? I’VE MANAGED TO DL SONGS BUT TRYING TO DL VARIOUS MOVIES AND BEEN UNABLE TO DO SO.
14. Do you see a brick wall in front of the blue world icon at the bottom of LW's interface ? YES
15. Have you given full permissions for LimeWire to pass through your Firewall ? YES
16. XP users, Please state XP firewall on or off.? WINDOWS FIREWALL OFF
17. In Start & remove Programs, Is this update Installed, "Security Update for Windows XP (KB931261)" ? YES INSTALLED 10/05/07
If Windows Updates are not seen, Tick the box at top of page, (show updates)
18. Are you using Manual Port faward in LimeWire OR UPnP ? UPnP
You can check HERE, IN LimeWire Go, Tools/options/advanced/firewall Config

Many thanks