JaccoG is flying high

1. what OS version (eg: Windows 98, XP,OSX, Vista) XP
2. What firewalls you have Windows Firewall
3. How much ram 512
4. Hard Disk space available 30Gig+
5. Connection type (eg: dialup, broadband, cable, etc.) 10Mb/sec
6.Modem what brand name & model numbers [B]**********/B]
7.Router brand name & model numbers Linksys
8. Where are you trying to connect from (house, apartment complex, school, student accommodation, work, etc.) House
9. What version,LimeWire & Java, are you using. Go to L/W's Help/About L/W, THIS show both LW & Java version. The Newest
10. Who is your ISP provider (Internet Service Provider) Telenet
11. Do this test click here: http://www3.limewire.com:6346/ should say 'Your test worked!. What happens Your test worked
12. Are you sharing the connection with other computers or p2p sharing programs? If yes, please give details of set up. I only download through the Home pc, which Is conected to the router, which is connected to the modem
13. Is this your 1st try at LW, or is this a new problem with an experienced user. I've been using it for years now..
14. Do you see a brick wall in front of the blue world icon at the bottom of LW's interface No Brick wall.. firewall for that matter
15. Have you given full permissions for LimeWire to pass through your Firewall I have
16. XP users, Please state XP firewall on or off. Off AFAIK
17. In Start & remove Programs, Is this update Installed, "Security Update for Windows XP (KB931261)" You Bet
If Windows Updates are not seen, Tick the box at top of page, (show updates)
18. Are you using Manual Port faward in LimeWire OR UPnP UPnP
You can check HERE, IN LimeWire Go, Tools/options/advanced/firewall Config

There