Thread: What The >>>
View Single Post
Old July 3rd, 2007
Enthusiast

heyheyheyhello is flying high

been awhile . i havent been here in a while im srry i didnt update/or respond but i am now. bearshare is working good now. i get a weird box saying "update bearshare" but i close the box by pressing the "X" close botton and it closes bearshare. so i have to restart bearshare than it works. not really a big problem. but other than that ive noticed this for awhile. how come i search for a file and i always get same exact file size and name in search results. like 10-20 or even more that cant be downloaded. but not because of no sources (some have lots) but its from lime wire. and sometimes it says "-1" sources. is there a way to block lime wire files from being found in searches or are all downloading programs of this network automatically shown when searched?

(nothing of the high priority type question just something thats a hassle to find the right file im looking for. and bitzi ticket wont open my default web browser now either? just started doing that like 2-3 weeks ago?)

NO RUSH just came on so i wouldnt seem like i got help and left never to be seen again like taking advantage of people that help and who are greatly appreciated! thanks to u all, bearshare has on-going connection now (again)and has good fast downloads now (again)