Novicius

princesaportuguesa is flying high

1. OS version? Vista
2. What firewalls you have? One Care Firewall, and maybe the router
3. How much ram? a lot brand new comp
4. Hard Disk space available? Yes a lot
5. Connection type? (eg: dialup, broadband, cable, etc.) Verizon DS
6. Modem & router brand name & model numbers? Westell Versa Link D90-327W15-06
7. Where are you trying to connect from (house, appartment complex, school, student accomodation, work, etc.)? Home Connection
8. What version of LimeWire (LW) & Java do you have? (Go to LW's menu Help>About LW...) Will show both LW & Java version.? The New one
9. Who is your ISP (Internet Service Provider)? HP
10. Do this simple test for us. Using your browser go here: http://www3.limewire.com:6346/ The page should say 'Your test worked!'. What happens when you go there? It said it “Your test worked”
11. Are you sharing the connection with other computers or p2p sharing programs? If yes, please give details of set up.? I have two computers, my laptop and this one.. Both had firewall blocks. And both have different Windows (Window XP and this is one vista)
12. Is this a your 1st try at LW or is this a new problem with an experienced user. Yes my first time
13. Do you see a brick wall in front of the blue world icon at the bottom of LW's interface? yes
http://www.gnutellaforums.com/attach...1&d=1158099342
14. For those using a modem/router, how is your modem/router set up...are you port forwarding or is UPnP enabled? *Huh?*
15. What security programs are you using (antivirus etc)? Some people might not be aware that their security suite includes a firewall I have Webroot Security and onecare
16. What country are you living in? Sometimes there are ISPs with the same name in more than one country (eg Clearwire in the USA & also in Ireland). USA