Thread: Bearshare Pro
View Single Post
Old July 14th, 2007
Apprentice

TameBeast is flying high

Peerless,

Well, at 2,500 MB in 3 hours on satellite ain't too bad. And I don't OC which is probably why I can afford a legitimate P2P without constantly having to replace fans and the processor. I bet your only excitement in life is playing computer games.
So big deal, you've traded stability for speed and stupidity (RaidO and striping).
Everyone nowadays has bus mastering. You act like you're the first one that's had it. You probably only have 533mhz and that's why you have to OC.
I've come to the conclusion that your Northbridge hit head-on with your Southbridge and your PCI and ISA devices don't know whether to SH*t or go blind.
As far as your sentence: "we have a forum script which edits out certain words and such".....blah blah blah............let me know when you get your head out of your butt and figure out why the WORDS "One Dollar" was edited out.........(duh, where'd'e go George?)

To Boobyboy,
If you'll read back on the post you'll see that I merely asked an "unfortunate" question. I was not complaining about my payments. However, I see now that this place is about as far from adult as you can get.