View Single Post
Old July 22nd, 2007
Apprentice

clyde4210 is flying high

i have to put my 2 sence in lime wire and lime wire pro are garbage program's frostwire is the same as limewirepro exactly and it's free. i wouldn't use either one to be honest. i would download ares from sourceforge.net
that beat's all three of them program's hand's down. i do recommend not downloading ares anywhere but from sourceforge though due to all the fake copies where the site want's payement when it's free.

as for limewirepro it should never be sold. the source code is free the file's are free and further developement of what? they are going to improve it or not without being paid.
when you get sued by the riaa you think they are really gonna care you paid for your program? answer's no!!!!

if you must be hypocrytical then you shouldn't be downloading file's period but paying for them, thru i tunes or another such site. do not put someone down or make such a comment, such as oh that's wrong to download a file without paying for it, when in fact this entire forum is based on stealing yes i said stealing from artists or programmer's who sell their product's online. you really should judge yourself before judging other's.

oh and don't try that crap i'm only making back up's of the file's i already own, because we all know, all you have to do is insert the disc and pay yes i said quit being cheap and pay for an application that will allow you to rip a backup copy of your legal purchase.

hate me as you will, i'm just pointing out the fact's.

moral incase you missed it, don't make comment's when you yourself are dong the exact same thing rather it be software or music

Last edited by clyde4210; July 22nd, 2007 at 06:27 PM.