Thread: Sound problem
View Single Post
Old July 27th, 2007
Cleaning Lady

ursula is a great assister to others; your light through the dark tunnel

Quote:
Originally Posted by mag63 View Post
Hello I have a sound problem, nothing major but very annoying ..

Crackles and pops and tried using WMP 11 and Real Player both are the same.

Any one had this problem??

Even the voice that tells me YOU HAVE MAIL has got it!!
Hiya !

Hmmm... aside from a lotta crap about a country that has not created a single NEW reservoir since the 1930's ("Hose-pipe Ban" in England ??????? What, it no rain dere no more ?) and has don fug all to the Victorian perfect drainage system in over 100 years....

Well, anyway... the REAL problem re: sound for you...

I hope you have not already spent any money on a new card until you have done NUMEROUS Defragmentation Runs on your HDD !

You did not ever mention the details of your problem and exactly what type of music, i.e. CDA or mp3 or whatever, was giving you the probs !

If CDAs will play but not saved compressed files on your HDD, than it is quite likely that you need... I mean NEED... to defragment your Hard Disc Drive(s).

The application DISKEEPER beats anything I have ever seen or used... for years now !

Have I missed something here about your problem ? It's the comment about Voice Mail that throws me, but it could still be a defrag prob as that message may be on your HDD from the install of the prog and not necessarily something coming to you via your Internet link, hmmm ?

Anyway, you have to always be doing Defragmentation so no loss, right ?

luego