View Single Post
Old July 30th, 2007
Novicius

EBP is flying high
Default baffeled - but it doesn't take much (iTunes problem)

Hi:

I have recently attempted to "start fresh" with my nano, itunes, and limewire.

I restored my nano (thereby eliminating all data on it), and attempted to clear all data in itunes - which I was able to do - except for the folder "Owner's Limewire tunes". When I opened this folder, there were many songs which I never heard of, never downloaded, and wanted to delete.

I looked at the fixes posted and tried to locate the .limewire file in the application data folder, but it did not exist.

To make matters worse now when I go back to open this folder, I get an error message "the shared library "Owner's limewire tunes" is not accessible for an unknown reason (-3260). Check that any firewall software running... set to allow communication on port 5214.

When I added this port in the firewall sector of my computer, no change.

First - I don't know how I have a Shared limewire folder on my itunes, when I don't even have limewire installed on the computer. Second - where did this folder come from? Finally - I'm brand new to all of this - forums - threads - etc. I know I should post my computer and connection info, but I don't know where. I must sound like an idiot, but can anyone help me??