View Single Post
Old August 3rd, 2007
Novicius

djfree3000 is flying high
Default time to UPGRADE limewire again staff

i was hoping to see this one very important yet small detail in the new version of limewire, but its not there and yet its so primitive and yet so helpful that its aggravating to know why you guys didnt add this feature since the beginning of this software. you guys are all familiar with the download tab in the bottom where it shows u the progress of the songs your downloading and where your able to launch the songs u just downloaded... well im wondering why isnt there an option to delete the songs from right there? i mean its aggravating to keep going back and fishing songs from ur library when u download a song you already have or a song u accidentaly downloaded that you wouldnt even torture your worst enemy with. not being able to delete the songs right from the download tab is aggravating and fills up my ipod with garbage that i do not want. i mean it is so time consuming to go back and look for the song u just downloaded especially when u have such a huge library already mumble jumbled with stuff that you have. i know there has to be alot of people out there that feel the same way. i mean are you guys going to add this feature soon or is it like impossible to create this option into the software because if it cannot then ill have to use another software