View Single Post
Old August 5th, 2007
Apprentice

D86 is flying high

no offense to lime wire but i am using another program due to the fact that evreytime i install or uninstall the program it becomes a constant flaw! so i ended up going to bestfreeware.com | Best Free Ware | Best Free | Free Ware | Winzip P.S do not download Podmailing because it doesn't even allow you to use the peer to peer networking downloads. Its more or less another program that sits on your computer until deleted. anyways write in the search tab "file sharing freeware" then click on the third one down which says; click on it then you can download it free! its anyones choice! Limewire works spectacular fast and easy. but annoying when you or someone else decides to uninstall or reinstall the program. my problem with limewire was the fact that it started up automatically and it was annoying in a sense of the word! I did get a reply when asking for info regarding the problem on this site forum, and i had carried out the steps shown above by clicking in the appropriate places. Then when i restarted my computer and ever since the program has pop up messages on mine as well so thats why i have gone ahead to the above file sharing program.