View Single Post
Old August 5th, 2007
Novicius

radioclash is flying high
Unhappy Help!! :S (won't connect Mac OS 9.1)

I'm also having problems connecting to the network....it just says "Connecting" for ever and ever and never actually let me do anything...Here's my info:

1. OS version? Mac OS 9.1
2. What firewalls you have? None
3. How much ram? 54M
4. Hard Disk space available? 10880 M
5. Connection type? DSL
6. Modem & router brand name & model numbers? Speedstream 5360 Ethernet ADSL Modem
7. Where are you trying to connect from apartment
8. What version of LimeWire (LW) & Java do you have? Version 4.0.10....the frozn version for ancient Macs
9. Who is your ISP? MTS
10. Do this simple test for us. My test worked
11. Are you sharing the connection with other computers or p2p sharing programs? Nope.
12. Is this a your 1st try at LW or is this a new problem with an experienced user? No, it used to work good, and now not at all
13. Do you see a brick wall in front of the blue world icon at the bottom of LW's interface? Nope...no world...no brick

14. For those using a modem/router, how is your modem/router set up...are you port forwarding or is UPnP enabled?
15. What security programs are you using (antivirus etc)? Some people might not be aware that their security suite includes a firewall ...no security
16. What country are you living in? Sometimes there are ISPs with the same name in more than one country....Canada

**Please help!! I miss my Limewire~