View Single Post
Old August 24th, 2007
Novicius

alkahdoom is flying high

Hey, this is Hakeem, I use limewire, my operating system is windows 2000...This is my situation, I had alot of media downoalded in my LW Library and all the downloaded files were shared in a "limewire" folder in my "c" drive..it was shared with, the folder wa in my C drive.

I have'nt use it for a few weeks so when I got on to limewire today i was surprised to see that there was a problem with accessing my library on limewire, or rather there was a corruption of some kind with my shared "limewire" folder..It wanted me to reconfigure my folder options....apparently it seems all the music in my limewire folder is gone, i looked in my recycle bin and its not there...no idea what could have happenned..does anybody have any ideas as to how to find them or get them back?.Also
there is no music on my "my music" folder either...

when i try to access my library on limewire it says i need to "reconfigure" my folder, than it leads me to a page where i add folders to where my downloaded music will go but even when i changed to "my music" theres still nothing there...when i click on the "share" tab where my library should open up it says "you can configure folders u share in limewire options"

so when i click on the tab "configure" it brings me to a small menu where i add or remove folders to put my music in, but there is nothingin my "limewire" folder where my music is supposed to be...wierd huh?......is it possible it just lost everything?..i tried searching my computer for some of the songs i dowloaded recently but nothing is found....would deleted recovery programs work if theres nothing in my recycle bin and if I'm not the one who deleted anything?

Any Links to sites that can help or suggestions will be greatly apreciated..Thanx everyone