View Single Post
Old August 31st, 2007
Novicius

jmavsmith71 is flying high
Default stuck @ 12 %(loading HTML engine...)

After an Uninstall of Lime Wire and a subsequent download of Lime Wire (which was a hassle in and of its self), Lime Wire is stuck in the opening screen (Lime Wire logo with a green background) at "12%(Loading HTML engine...). Any other attempts to uninstall and re-download Lime Wire have produced the same result. Ultimately, this is the best result thus far, but it has not gotten any further than that. Previous to that, I have had other problems downloading Lime Wire after I Uninstalled Lime Wire from my computer. I am not sure if the original Uninstall deleted ALL of the Lime Wire files and duplicate files of Lime Wire now exist after a second, thidr, and fourth download attempt of Lime Wire. Would duplicate files create these kinds of problems for Lime wire? Do I have to COMPLETELY clean my computer of ANY files of Lime Wire (excluding downloaded files) in order for a reinstall to work? I would appreciate any guidance or help. Sorry for the spelling errors. Please excuse my lack of any technical jargon, I am still in the dark ages with reagrds to computers.

jmavsmith71