View Single Post
Old September 10th, 2007
Novicius

Me112233 is flying high

Gotta love the law here in Kentucky -- you can have sex with a girl on her 16th birthday and it is all legal, but you can't snap a photo of her for another 2 years.

Added edit for those who like to twist things out of context: The point of the above statement is to illustrate (with a sarcastic flair) the manner in which laws don't line up with each other. It would seem that taking photographs of a 16 year old would be less of an issue than having sex with her, if one were simply looking at this from a logical point of view. But the law is completely reversed on this matter. (In Kentucky, it is legal for anyone of any age above 16 to have sex with any other willing person who is also over the age of 16; however, it is not legal to take a provocative picture --e.g. nudity -- of a person until he/she is at least 18 years of age.) For those out there who want to twist my statements to say something that they don't actually say -- I am NOT advocating any sort of improper activity with anyone of any age.

Last edited by Me112233; March 28th, 2011 at 08:12 PM. Reason: to correct typo