View Single Post
Old September 11th, 2007
TexAz

Remoc has a spectacular aura about

Now my Thoughts,

Enough with the FLUFF. Look, you might have paid what, $25.00 for 6 months or maybe a little more if you bought for a year. You are possible going to download hundreds or even thousands of COPYRIGHTED files for FREE. If you paid the $.99 they require at iTunes, then think about the price tag for that service. That doesn’t include movie files that you will download from the Limewire network. The least expensive DVD that I can find retail is around $10.00.
My suggestion to you would be read, like I did, every Thread and Post from about the last year to find out the correct way to use Limewire. I can download an mp3 file, with 14 hosts connecting, from between 250 and 300kbs depending on the hosts I’m connected to. It only takes a few seconds. Movie files with 14 hosts, about an hour for a 700mb file.
I just can’t understand how someone can buy Pro and expect miracles. You aren’t buying a $400.00 MS program or $600.00 Photoshop Program, so do a little research, learn how to use it, and move on.
My 2 cents. Hope I didn’t offend anyone.