View Single Post
Old September 21st, 2007
Disciple

fncy62 is flying high
Default I screwed up...(virus question)

Wel ,well, we live and learn, dont we?
During the past 2 weeks i have been downloading many songs that i havent heard in over 25 years and loving it. Funny it never hit me why my computer is filled with pop-ups and is slow running & acting strange....until i read your FAQ page and discovered that i downloaded several exe files I have Verizon/Yahoo antivirus program and the security threat is low... but how can i get rid of them permanently? THIS IS AWFUL AND IT'S MY OWN FAULT! What I am now doing is making note of all the files/songs (which i would like to search for again) on paper (so my mind isnt boggled when i search again) and deleting all of them, which i transfered to 'My Documents' (mistake or not?) so i wouldnt lose them (i did manage to save a legitimate song though), and some i cant delete because it reads its being shared, most i was able to delete.

I read the FAQ page but i am still a bit confused as how to delete them, or at least remove them, from my computer. Are there others on the same boat as me who can help? Any advice/feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Sorrry for any inconvenience i may have caused. I should have been more patient