View Single Post
Old March 17th, 2002
Gnutella Admirer

Sephiroth is flying high

How many other developers have people posting borg pictures and constant stream of bashing?? I cant name any others. Hell find me anyone who could put up with people flaming them constantly for a very long time and not get ****ed once. Developers are humans too...

Do i think you should edit all no but maybe as moderator you could grow up and not partcipate in them..

BTW dont flame zeropaid. Ive been visiting that site almost a year before bearshare was out.. All programs are treated equally, nothing is influenced and most of it has to do with users summiting news and partcipating on the site.

You just told me to leave so im not welcome here, and called me a troll because i dont agree with you on many things so your comment that everyone is welcome here and everyone is allowed to say their opinion is oviously a lie.

Quote:
Originally posted by Morgwen
Everybody is welcome here... and everybody is allowed to say his opinion here... like on zeropaid too! But you should now there are always two sides of view not only yours!

I saw VERY MANY flamers against vinnie there...

Ans you vinnie comes here and flame on the users and they flame back its human... they didnīt flame to other developers - I wonder why? Perhaps they are more diplomatic? Its normal that the users donīt agree with all developer decisions but it is NOT normal that the developer flame on them!!!

And nobody here flamed on a bearshare user...

And yes I think you and vinnie are trolls, because you say I am and I say you are so what? But you and vinnie are not users...

So tell me your point? Do you think we want now to pray Vinnie is the best like zeropaid started? I think everybody is allowed to say his opinion, the only rule is to say it without flames - I edit "ALL" posts with flames Vinnies too!

Now go to zeropaid if you think they tell there more bearshare propaganda!

Morgwen