Thread: Blocked browse
View Single Post
Old September 28th, 2007
Old Fart

rpbizzle is flying high

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Martin View Post
I find you hard to understand rpbizzle, in all honesty I think you may just have a problem with the world in general and are looking for a soapbox to stand on to vent your inner rage. Ain`t there a bit of duality going on here? You are using LW and may quite conceivably be using it to download copyrighted material, but while you are at it you appear to be wishing to apply a form of copyright of your own, namely, if there is nothing in it for you then they ain`t having what you have either. I have never searched an uploaders share folder, I am not interested in looking as if I want something I use the search and seek it from there. I stress again that this is a community we are in, if you start to see this as a personal one on one venture then maybe you need to re-assess your viewpoint.
You have your option and I have mine. I PAYED my 18.88 (or whatever it was) and I think I have a right to use it anyway I wish. Just in case you you didn't know it, 99.9999% of those that don't allow themself's to be browsed....don't have anything anyway.

On another note: Are the Admin's of this site going to just sit back and let people sling mud at me? This get PERSONAL towards me is crossing the line and is intended to do nothing but to insult me.