View Single Post
Old September 29th, 2007
Novicius

marygib is flying high
Default Limewire User 3 years-New to forum

I do hope I am doing my "official" introduction in the right forum, it not, I think I will find out...
I have been using Limewire off/on for several years but have had a lot going on and have not been consistent with downloading, etc. on a regular basis. I had gone to the Limewire sight because I was experiencing a problem (which I corrected) and saw the forum - thus, here I am.
It was my daughter (24 years old) that told me about Limewire a long time ago. It was too late because I had spent a small "chunk of change" on another site. She has given me a couple of CDs for personal use that have songs dowloaded from Limewire. Once downloaded, a friend of hers "mixed" several of the songs. It took me a while to get used to it but I just love them now. (Her friend use to do local DJ work in some of the "rave" type clubs using legally mixed music. He and my daughter no longer go to these clubs; long story that ends well.)
So...It is nice to be here but will someone please tell me where the "blue underlined link" is that takes me to the place where I enter my operating system inforrmation?
Mary